These muffins are super easy to make and chock full of vegetables to keep you feeling full for the morning! And this recipe is flexible enough that you can add whatever vegetables you have in your fridge that you don’t want to go to waste.
3 cups of chopped vegetables* – whatever vegetables you have on hand, bell peppers, spinach, broccoli, etc.
1/2 cup of your choice of cheese shredded – I like feta or shredded Parmesan.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray non-stick skillet with cooking spray and saute veggies. Cook as long or as little as you want based on how crunchy you want them to be.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix vegetables into the eggs.
- Spray standard muffin pan (12 muffins) with cooking spray** and spoon egg mixture evenly into pan.
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
A serving is 2 muffins. You can store your muffins in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week and reheat in the microwave.
*Measure vegetables after you chop them
**You could also use muffin/cupcake liners