- From the time we wake up until we finally get to bed we care for our family and household, leaving little time or energy to care for ourselves, and resulting in burnout and sometimes a short fuse.
- Exhaustion is a normal state of life making it impossible to stay calm, cool & collected in the face of a two-year old’s meltdown.
- We no longer feel in control of our lives as the needs of the children and household come first.
- We are never alone, and yet often find ourselves feeling lonely.
- One day we wakeup and realize that we haven’t worn anything other than yoga or maternity pants in recent memory, don’t recognize our own body, and are shocked by the number on the scale but don’t know where or how to start to do anything about it.
Last year I was uncomfortable in my body and hated looking in the mirror. I constantly felt exhausted & irritable. And I was suffering from depression. I felt completely alone in my struggles. I couldn’t be the mom and role model I wanted. I desperately wanted to find the happy, take-charge and make it happen me that I hadn’t seen in a while.
I started an effective at-home workout program that fit my time restrictions. What SAHM has the time or energy to coordinate, naps, snack, meals, playdates and/or classes to make a trip to the gym happen? Not me! I started eating the right amounts of the right foods and planning meals ahead of time. No more standing in front of the fridge hoping something would just make itself for dinner or lunch. And the final and most important piece, I joined an online accountability and support group. I got the daily support, encouragement and accountability I needed to stay committed and reach my goals. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my chest.
My depression is now under control. I find the joy and amusement in my daily SAHM life and am able to take whatever my crazy life throws at me in stride. I’m smiling at the mirror and love being in photos. I’m wearing clothes I haven’t fit into since I left college. I am healthier, happier and more confident than ever.
- Accountability in a supportive, positive, judgement-free environment.
- A fun, home workout program from a top company. Workouts vary from 22-45 minutes and I will help you choose a program that fits your fitness level.
- A nutrition guide that teaches what and how much to eat, along with my sample meal plans, grocery lists, recipes and meal prep tips & tricks
- A 30-day supply of Shakeology, a superfood filled vitamin shake that supports healthy weight loss and gives you the energy you need to keep up with your little ones.
- One-on-one Coach support from me, a SAHM who gets what you’re going through.
- An online community of like-minded moms working toward similar goals with similar challenges.
We start April 1st. If you are prepared to commit to and invest in taking care of yourself for 30 days, I want to hear from you! You will become healthier, more confident and feel better than ever. Space is limited for this group! If you're ready to be #SAHMStrong, please complete the form below.