1 cup almond flour
¼ cup coconut flour
1 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
½ tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
4 large eggs, lightly beaten
⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
3. Mix eggs and oil in a large bowl.
4. Add syrup and pumpkin to the egg mixture and mix well.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and stir until just blended.
6. Pour batter into a small loaf pan that has been lightly coated with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Makes 12 servings.